Control the shoot from the palm of your hand.
The standard Air Remote can be used to wirelessly sync and control your Profoto Off-Camera Flash from any camera that has a hot shoe.
Unlike the Air Remote TTL-C ( for Canon ) and the Air Remote TTL-N ( for Nikon ), the Air Remote does not provide TTL functionality. But the sensation of shooting without cords and without restraints is the same.
The impressive operating range of 300 m ( 1,000 ft. ) is also the same.
Note that the Air Remote uses the world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, allowing you to shoot with less delay and higher reliability.
- The world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, fast enough to match a sync cable
- Unbeaten operating range of 300 m./1,000 ft.
- Open frequency band ( 2.4 GHz )
- Approved for worldwide use
- Small and handy
- Can be used to sync any flash brand
- Can be used as remote shutter release for most cameras
- Can be used as remote control for Profoto flashes with Air built-in